Not of This World Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nTw :: Not of This World CS 1.6 Gaming Community

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonateLog inOur Servers List

master4scorpion

Go down 
+6
master4scorpion
vitaL
Albo Gangsta
DatMeatball
StrVs
Jones
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jones

Jones

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 am

the reason im doing this topic is becuz i might forget about it tomorrow
http://play.esea.net/users/480307?tab=history
http://play.esea.net/users/484768
newhen gets banned for cheating, his steam id is 0:0:46860453
then we take a look at current master's acc and OH MY GOD what do we have here!
the very same 0:0:46860453 id! except it's abandoned now cuz he's using his brand new 2012 acc.
now aint that some interesting stuff? i mean, CS is not CoD4. i've seen legit people in CoD 4 who got on a level of "cs -main" in 9 months and they were legit, cs isnt like cod. you dont get that good in that period of time, i'm just saying
Back to top Go down
StrVs

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Jones is right, the guy has been ESEA banned for cheating. Kinda sad, so... I'm guessing if you guys thought you saw him hacking... then it might be right, he may be hacking. So, if you guys wanna give him benefit of doubt... for 10 mans and such.... it's up to you... But please, don't take this guy in nTw. We don't want people with a hacking history. Smile
Back to top Go down
DatMeatball

DatMeatball

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Sherlock Jones. haahahah.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Albo Gangsta

Albo Gangsta

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:22 pm

i dont even know who the hell this guy is lol, never seen him or even heard of him till now
Back to top Go down
vitaL

vitaL

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:39 pm

I've played with him guy is bs. End of story.
Back to top Go down
https://ntwcommunity.forumotion.com/
Jones

Jones

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:12 pm

he 10mans with us a lot, and he's very interesting. I like playing gay positions and he'd get gayed by me without any problems. But then he kills 3 people thru 5 smokes from the other side of the map and you're like "whatEVAR".
btw, as i heard Izzo found this out a long time ago but for some reason no one listened to him.
Quote :
Sherlock Jones
lol! i actually made this post right after i finished watching an episode of Sherlock. afro
Back to top Go down
master4scorpion

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:01 am

http://play.esea.net/users/480307?tab=stats&last_type_scope=pug&game_id=1&type_scope=pug&period[type]=career

http://play.esea.net/users/480307?tab=stats&last_type_scope=pug&game_id=1&type_scope=scrim&period[type]=career

nice "find" jones, above our my stats playing legit though. still blows anyone here away, and it's not even close. so in other words i admit to cheating on another account, but if you go to my history on that account there are no bans and all of that is legit, otherwise i'd be banned.

so in other words, you'll see me on client again in july ripping shit up. time will come, but for now you can see all of those stats and it'll show how amazing i am on client legit.
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:11 am

never said you kept cheating!
gl anyway
Back to top Go down
master4scorpion

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:44 am

Jones wrote:
never said you kept cheating!
gl anyway
just saying my legit stats are way better than anyone that has accused me of cheating off client which sums up the point, look at raistlin/lolers stats both pug and scrim stats and you'll see i'm very good at this game legit. either way, people will see me on client again tearing shit up in july.
Back to top Go down
bokster

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:51 pm

master4scorpion wrote:
http://play.esea.net/users/480307?tab=stats&last_type_scope=pug&game_id=1&type_scope=pug&period[type]=career

http://play.esea.net/users/480307?tab=stats&last_type_scope=pug&game_id=1&type_scope=scrim&period[type]=career

nice "find" jones, above our my stats playing legit though. still blows anyone here away, and it's not even close. so in other words i admit to cheating on another account, but if you go to my history on that account there are no bans and all of that is legit, otherwise i'd be banned.

so in other words, you'll see me on client again in july ripping shit up. time will come, but for now you can see all of those stats and it'll show how amazing i am on client legit.
by amazing you mean baiting in a esea pug? congrats bro! sign my mousepad please.
Back to top Go down
zmantheheman

zmantheheman

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:12 pm

I'm sorry scorp, you were kinda cool for a 16 year old, BUTTTTT. You cheat.
Back to top Go down
master4scorpion

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:14 pm

bokster wrote:
by amazing you mean baiting in a esea pug? congrats bro! sign my mousepad please.
i have good scrim stats too, so nice try and your point is invalid. i must be doing something right, considering anyone who has called me a cheater..i have better stats on client in both pugs and scrims.

zmantheheman wrote:
well i seem to do better on client than you in both pugs and scrims so your point is invalid.

like i said, i admit to cheating under the newhen account and i had a fun time doing it. but it comes down to the fact that i'm better at this game than all of you, the client stats prove it. and if i "bait" in pugs, my scrim stats are still great so that point is invalid.

thank you and this is my last post, you will all see me on client again in july...time flies and yeah you get the point. pzpz.

http://play.esea.net/users/480307

client says it all.
Back to top Go down
bokster

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:17 pm

master4scorpion wrote:
bokster wrote:
i have good scrim stats too, so nice try and your point is invalid. i must be doing something right, considering anyone who has called me a cheater..i have better stats on client in both pugs and scrims.

zmantheheman wrote:
well i seem to do better on client than you in both pugs and scrims so your point is invalid.

like i said, i admit to cheating under the newhen account and i had a fun time doing it. but it comes down to the fact that i'm better at this game than all of you, the client stats prove it. and if i "bait" in pugs, my scrim stats are still great so that point is invalid.

thank you and this is my last post, you will all see me on client again in july...time flies and yeah you get the point. pzpz.

http://play.esea.net/users/480307

client says it all.
master4scorpion No-one-cares
Back to top Go down
Amp

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:15 pm

trololololol
Back to top Go down
deNied

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:01 pm

that's funny, master I have played with you over the last week and a half.

I did nothing but trolled the fuck out of you because of shitties like you, this game sucks sometimes.

I play better than you onclient rolling your stats into the ground on scrim and pug.
But on offclient, u fucking rickroll ppl while wall hacking.

All 4 of us even when we had u on our team scrimming against five others, knew u were cheating.. GL and gj little kid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

master4scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Re: master4scorpion   master4scorpion Empty

Back to top Go down

master4scorpion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not of This World Community :: General :: General discussion-
Jump to: