Not of This World Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nTw :: Not of This World CS 1.6 Gaming Community

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonateLog inOur Servers List

spongebob is here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spongebob

spongebob is here Empty
PostSubject: spongebob is here   spongebob is here EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:38 pm

well sup guys i bet all of you guys know me but if you dont let me tell you about myself. My real name is Jake Thompson and i live in California, San Francisco. I am a really good player in cs and im a really nice person (unless if im piste, mad, or tired). I like cookies and ice cream and i love to have sex with my hand. I came for SKe and i was in that damn clan for 8 month and the only reason i didnt leave cuz i had my friends. I love to troll and i HATE doughnuts and pizza. I have bladder cancer and my dad is in the military. My mom got shot couple weeks ago and in terrible condition so i live alone and i have a house all to myself. at first my expectations was "PARTY! PARTY!" but the reality was peeing with the door open. I like watching walking dead and i love going to the shooting range. Last but not least, i like to put little girls in my white van and molest them (just kidding you son of a gullible person)

Well bye stalker.
Back to top Go down

spongebob is here
Page 1 of 1